Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A2T12.....

One day......i need to make a decision....a decision that will totally changed my life....pray a lot....ask Allah guidance and help....at the end....i make a decision to further my study at KML.....maybe this is HIS faith....we met incidentally.......no other plan to meet you all....never expect i will have a friend like you all....sometimes i feel there's no one who care about me at the first time I be there......but...when i feel that way...u all come n always flowery my days....
man,bey,jes n nad....thanks to share my tears.......
adi,mira,faz,bya,n others.....thanks 4 all the moment we share.....
4 u all.....thanks 2 share you happiness with me.....
after this....whenever i feel too upset....i will always remember....in this world...i have everyone with me...and never be alone......i really appreciate it....i really love this kind of friendship....with u all i know the spirit of true fern is....i really feel the tied of friendship.....i'm really happy....coz...in my life...i still having a chance to have a friend like u all....n i still be able to feel the happiness from our friendship.....thanks 4 all u have done 4 me....i really2 hope...our friendship will never end....

Sincerely....
asimah

No comments:

Post a Comment